[Fredslist] Designer Bags, Jewelry Promo

AST10359 at aol.com AST10359 at aol.com
Fri Jul 13 09:14:58 EDT 2007

Hi Gotham. I am excited to announce that I just acquired about 20 designer
cocktail purses and dress bags by such luminaries as Dior, Chanel, Mark Cross,
Rado and more at very favorable prices.  Many of the bags are new with the
original tags still attached. I will be exhibiting the purses and estate jewelry
at the following two shows:

Birchwood Manor in Whippany, NJ - July 20 - 22.

Dutchess County Fairgrounds in Rhinebeck, NY - July 28.

If you have any questions or cannot make it to the shows and would like to
see something special, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

Anita Taub