[Fredslist] Pack large and small sculpture for moving

Siegel, RitaSue ritasue at ritasue.com
Fri Jul 13 06:56:23 EDT 2007

I have a mover, I need a packer.  My office is moving on 27 July.  I
have a large fiberglass dolphin, 8' x 2.5', and two smaller, flatter
wood sculptures that need to be protected so that I can take them home
and store them for a while.  The dolphin is hanging from the ceiling in
my office and needs to be taken down so it can be packed.  There are
people in the building who can do this but it needs to be scheduled.

Please call Laura Donovan in my office or email her about rates, and
whatever else we need to know.

Thanks,

RS

RitaSue Siegel, IDSA, AIGA, IIDA, AIA
President
RitaSue Siegel Resources
an Aquent company
212.682.2100 / 212.682.2946 (fax)
www.ritasue.com

Review of RitaSue's presentation at IDSA National Conference in Austin -
<http://www.dexigner.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7620>
http://www.dexigner.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7620

RitaSue's latest article in BusinessWeek online -
<http://www.businessweek.com/playbook/06/0928_2.htm>
http://www.businessweek.com/playbook/06/0928_2.htm

Movie about us - <http://www.ritasue.com/video.html>
http://www.ritasue.com/video.html

Great job searching advice for all designers in free download of
RitaSue's book "Getting an Industrial Design Job": (Being updated now.)
www.ritasue.com/downloads/get_industrial_design_jobs.pdf
20 East 46 Street