[Fredslist] Fw: Iraq Veteran Seeks Entry Level Opp in Film/Video

Fred Klein fklein at kleinzelman.com
Wed Jul 11 10:09:06 EDT 2007

I was constructively criticized as to the below email's Subject line.
Please read it and help this young man.  Thanks.

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kleinzelman.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 07/11/2007 10:07 AM -----

             "Fred Klein"
             <fklein at kleinzelm
             an.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  fredslist at gothamnetworking.com
             fredslist-bounces                                          cc
             @gothamnetworking
             .com                                                  Subject
                                       [Fredslist] Vet Seeks Job

             07/10/2007 12:04
             PM

The below Iraq vet would like to break into film, TV or animation as a
production assistant and comes from Blogger Ennid's future son in law.
Please see below.

__________________________________
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kleinzelman.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 07/10/2007 12:02 PM -----

             jeff n
             <jeffnosanov at yaho
             o.com>                                                     To
                                       Fred Klein <fklein at kzrd.com>
             07/10/2007 11:31                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Trying to help my friend find a job

His name is Dorian Gantenbein, email is dorian.gantenbein at gmail.com, his
resume is attached, and he provides the following introduction:

---

I am currently a sophomore student at Queens College,
double majoring in Media and Film Studies.  I am also
a combat veteran with the army, having been to Iraq,
Kuwait, and Egypt (2004/2005).  My experience with the
Army has taught me valuable skills, such as being
dedicated, hard working, and a high level of
professionalism.  I am seeking employment that is
flexible with my school schedule (I am available all
week except for Tuesday and Thursday from 8-5), I
would love to work in my field of study, but will be
happy to work as a fast learning professional in any field.

---

Thanks,
Jeff

Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! (See
attached file: Dorian Gantenbein Resume.doc)***This email is intended only
for the use of the individual(s) named, and may contain confidential and/or
legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the
taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this email in error,  please delete the
email and notify the sender if we are sending you  materials in error.

Circular 230 Disclosure Notice. To insure compliance with requirements
imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice
that may be contained in this communication (including any attachments) is
not intended or  written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of
voiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or any state or local tax
law to which a  governmental requirement similar to Circular 230
applies.***
(See attached file: Dorian Gantenbein Resume.doc)