[Fredslist] Fredslist Tip - finding emails

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Tue Jul 10 09:04:03 EDT 2007

Hi Gotham

Did you read an email that you wanted to respond to and can't find it in
your Inbox?  Looking for an email you sent to Fredslist?

We have a great archive system where you can find an email that you sent
to Fredslist or read on Fredslist.

If you are looking for an old email (or wondering if the ones you sent
were posted), you can use our handy dandy feature - Fredslist Archives
which is located on the Members only section of our web site home page
under Member Tools. http://www.gothamnetworking.com/members/index.php