[Fredslist] Summer Job

Iris Seligman iris at checkmateresources.com
Fri Jul 6 15:44:30 EDT 2007

Hi Gotham,

I know I am a little late in the season but if anyone has someone looking
for a great job in a fun atmosphere.this is it.  I have more leads than I
can handle and could use some serious help

Thank you in advance.

Promotional advertising company located in Hicksville seeks student who is
currently majoring in marketing/communications/business...anything sales
related. We are looking for the following excellent skills:
Excel, Outlook. Detail oriented and organized to the extreme.People
skills/phone skills.
In an effort to acquire new clients our company exhibits at trade shows. We
are looking for an individual with the ability to follow up with trade show
leads. Follow up includes entering all leads into a contact database/sending
blast emails and following up with phone calls and mailings on a regular
basis.
This is a Summer job which will lead into a school year parttime job for the
right candidate.
Only seriously interested candidates need apply.

Iris Seligman
Checkmate Resources
"We Help Your Clients Remember You"
Ph: 516-938-1663