[Fredslist] Office space in Park Slope Brooklyn

Irene Zelterman, LCSW eldercare at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jan 29 14:13:39 EST 2007

Below is a description of a space I looked at and liked but ultimately turned down becasue of the location.
Irene Zelterman LCSW, C-ASWCM
Hearthside Care Coordinators
26 Court Street Suite 2810
Brooklyn NY 11242
Tele: 718-797-4418

Contact Diane directly:

      Share professional suite with alternative healthcare professionals  on Park Slope's Eighth Ave. 'professional row.'  Ground floor, corner office with high visibility.  Two newly renovated, beautifully appointed rooms with common waiting area. One room is 10 1/2' x 10 1/2' with two south-facing windows. The other is perfect for psychotherapist or massage therapist: 7'x11' with one window. Full or part time OK. Full time rent of larger room $1400; smaller room and part time rental negotiable.   Contact Diane Paxton, MS, LAc: 212-490-2477, innerfire at att.net

      --
      INNER FIRE INTEGRATIVE HEALTH SVCS
      124 East 40th Street, Suite 803

      71 Eighth Avenue