[Fredslist] Marcus Goldhaber as Featured Guest with Jazz Legend Les Paul

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 14:31:23 EST 2007

Please join Marcus Goldhaber as the Featured Guest Vocalist with Legendary Jazz Guitarist Les Paul and his trio at the Iridium Jazz Club (1650 Broadway at the corner of 51st) on Monday, February 12 at 10:00pm.  This is obviously a huge step in Marcus' career and your support in the audience would certainly be welcome.  Get your tickets online at: www.iridiumjazzclub.com.  First 10 to RSVP to me by replying to this email that you have purchased tickets will get their first drink on me.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber