[Fredslist] Gala RSVPs needed ASAP contact your Group Coordinator today

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Fri Jan 19 09:28:41 EST 2007

Good morning Gotham,

We are getting ready for the Gala - are you?  For more details, see below

As you know if your dues were paid in full you attend the Gala for free -
but we still need to have your RSVP so we can plan accordingly - please send
your RSVP to your Group Coordinator by end of day today so we can finalize
our count and coordinate the event.

As of now we have a big turnout RSVPing and we hope you join us there!

I look forward to seeing each of you there!

You have questions about our Gala - here are some answers.  The 10 year
anniversary Gotham Gala FAQ list:

Q: When is the Gotham 10 Year Anniversary Gala?