[Fredslist] Working Moms' Group Meeting Summary

julie klein julie2k at optonline.net
Thu Jan 18 16:07:40 EST 2007

Gotham Working Moms' Networking Group

2nd Meeting - Friars Club

January 10, 2007

On Wednesday, January 10, Nancy Schess and I held our second Working Moms' lunch at the Friars in New York City.  We welcomed many new women from a variety of professional backgrounds and we already had a few people "riding the circuit" to see what our group is all about.

Discussion focused on the unique nature of the Working Moms' Group: for all of us everyday is a balancing act, and we are trying to "do it all."

We discussed our professions, children, work/home logistics and what we hope to gain from a Working Moms' Group.  It was an enriching meeting and we look forward to the next one on March 1st from 12-1:30 at the Friars.

We are a new group in formation -- all are welcome to attend.

Julie Klein