[Fredslist] Results for fax via e-mail

Martin Klein mklein at kamso.com
Thu Jan 18 15:16:21 EST 2007

May of you have asked that I forward the information I receive.  Here it is:

I use Maxemail. Please visit the MaxEmail software information center .
Works well for me.

I use a service called Max E-mail (www.maxemail.com). It costs me $19.95 a
quarter and I get all my faxes as a graphic attachment that is e-mail to me.
If I want to send out a fax, it is done via email (after I scan the
document).

I've been using efax (www.efax.com) to receive e-mails
They give you a new fax number and deliver faxes sent to that number to
your e-mail for free.
They also have a service to send faxes from your e-mail but you have to pay
for that

www.greenfax.com and set up an e-fax.

efax.com. 12.95 a month and
you can receive faxes right to your computer and send from your computer to
any fax machine as well.

Windows has a fax program already built into it. If you go to the Windows
help program, it should be able to walk you through the process. Also, you
will need to have a phone line connected to your computer modem.

I have used j2 for faxes for a number of years. www.j2.com

PLEASE NOTE NEW PHONE, FAX & E-MAIL EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY

Martin Klein
Kamerman & Soniker P.C.
470 Park Avenue South, 12th Floor South
fax 212-400-4935
mklein at kamso.com

Unless specifically set forth above, the transmission of this communication
is not intended to be a legally binding electronic signature, and no offer,
commitment or assent on behalf of the sender or its client is expressed or
implied by the sending of this message, or any attachments.
This message and any attachments, contains and is intended to be, a
confidential transmission of information or documents from Kamerman &
Soniker P.C., which is legally privileged. The materials or information
enclosed are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
this message is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient any
disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify us by telephone or
e-mail immediately.
IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: As required by U.S. Treasury Regulations
governing tax practice, you are hereby advised that any written tax advice
contained herein was not written or intended to be used (and cannot be
used) by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be
imposed under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code.

If you are not the intended recipient, an addressee, or the person
responsible for delivering this to an addressee, you are hereby notified
that reading, using, copying, or distributing any part of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in
error, please contact us immediately and take the steps necessary to delete
the message completely from your computer system. Thank you.