[Fredslist] Need Some Law Firm Pricing to Enforce Warehouse Lien

Laurence Beckler larry at becklerlaw.com
Thu Jan 18 09:29:05 EST 2007

Hello Gotham Lawyers,

A Client of mine needs to enforce a warehouse lien for artwork that he holds
in storage, worth quite a bit of money.  He currently has an executed
storage contract with the Client, and would like to know how to enforce the
Warehouse lien and the cost of doing so.  If you have experience with this
type of matter and can give me an idea of the process and the pricing,
please send me an email describing the action and the cost.  That would be
great.

Thanks,

Larry

Assisting entrepreneurs in building their dreams.
Streamlining the operations of existing businesses.

The Law Office of Laurence B. Beckler, P.C.
575 Madison Avenue, Suite #1006
New York, NY 10022-2511
TEL: (917) 596-1917
FAX: (212) 504-2820
E-MAIL: larry at becklerlaw.com
www.becklerlaw.com
This electronic transmission ("email") contains confidential and proprietary
information of the sender identified at the end of the email or in the
attachment and is intended for the named recipient only. All contents are
the copyright property of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are required to respect the sender's worldwide legal rights and to
delete the email and destroy all copies in your system; you are prohibited
by law from further copying or distribution of the email or disclosure of
its contents. Kindly notify the sender if you received this email in error
so that we can resend it to the intended recipient. We appreciate your
cooperation.