[Fredslist] Live-In Westchester Tutor

Jill Tipograph/Everything Summer jill at everythingsummer.com
Wed Jan 17 21:40:02 EST 2007

I have a client who is looking for a polished individual to live in their
Northern Westchester home Monday-Friday and assist with after school
homework and management of two kids, ages 10 and 12, into the evening.
Family is looking for someone to teach and instill good study habits to lead
to the development of better students. Parents are high profile and
entertain a great deal.

No driving, household or cooking responsibilities. Spanish-speaking is a
plus and individual must be legal in U.S. Computer tech savvy is a
requirement. Salary is very high.

Candidate would have their own bedroom and bath. Ideal individual would have
a minimum of a college degree, perhaps a private school teacher or graduate
student. Also could work for someone who tutors on the weekend (e.g. SAT
prep) and needs work in similar field during the week.

Please direct any qualified/serious candidates to me.

Thanks,

Jill Tipograph
Founder/Director
Everything Summer, LLC
jill at everythingsummer.com
www.everythingsummer.com

Author of Your Everything Summer Guide & Planner
<http://www.everythingsummer.com/guide.asp>