[Fredslist] Wanted: Architectural Project Management and Design/Production Staff

nadine homann nadinehomann at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 21:06:42 EST 2007

Hello everyone,

  My company is looking for great bright minds to join our design team. We are a mid size firm( now 24)  but still growing because we have so much work
..

   I would very much appreciate if you can forward this description/ add below to friends
colleagues
neighbors etc J.. which might be interested.

  Please send me resumes etc  directly to  my email adr : nadine at meridiandesign.com or you can call w/ any questions 212-584-5426 .

  In your cover letter you can mention that you got the info’s about the position from me

  Looking forward to hear from you.

  Regards, Nadine

  WANTED  !

  Job Title:  Architectural Project Management and Design/Production Staff

  Relevant work experience:  2 requirements:
                                                              4+ years
                                                              2+ years

  All of our work is produced in a digital environment.  Successful candidates will have strong digital production skills, including Autodesk Architectural Desktop and other graphic software.  Project management skills – in terms of scheduling, spreadsheet analysis, etc. – are also a plus.

  Meridian Design Associates is a medium-sized New York City-based architectural and planning firm.  Our practice is quite varied, including media and entertainment facilities, corporate interiors, multi-family residential, high-end residential and urban design. We are an entrepreneurial, innovative firm which places a strong emphasis on initiative and client service.  We are both design- and detail-oriented, coordinate our work intensively, and we enjoy what we do.

  We are looking for junior staff with about 2 years work experience.  We’re also looking for senior staff with 4+ years of experience capable of building law analysis, design and project management.

  We provide excellent salary and benefits.

  Nadine Homann
Project  Manager
Meridian Design Associates, Architects, PC
1140 Broadway, 6th Floor, New York , NY 10001
www.meridiandesign.com

Dir.212-584-5426

Nadine Homann