[Fredslist] Today Monday January 15 is the deadline to pay your 2007 Gotham dues

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Mon Jan 15 08:36:46 EST 2007

Hi Gotham:

Today is the deadline for paying your 2007 Gotham dues.  If you have already
paid your dues - thank you!  We look forward to another year of networking
with you and we hope to see you at the Gala.

If you have not yet paid your membership dues, you can pay your dues today
by credit card - just go to:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/members/ (you'll have to sign in) and select
the "Pay Now" button next to your group.

As a reminder all 2007 membership dues must be paid in full by today Monday
January 15.  Any dues received after the 15th will incur a $50 penalty on
top of the membership dues and you will have to pay $125.00 to attend the
Gala.

Any members whose dues are paid in full can attend our 10 Year Anniversary
Gala for free (Email members must pay $50 to attend) all others pay $125.00
per person to attend. If you have already paid your dues, please send your
RSVP to attend the Gala to your GC or let me know.

Thanks - looking forward to seeing you all at the Gala!

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Gotham Networking Administrative Director

debbie at gothamnetworking.com