[Fredslist] Hope to see you at the Gotham Gala on January 31, 2007

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Sat Jan 13 08:27:20 EST 2007

Good morning Gotham,

Our 10 year anniversary Gotham Gala celebration is quickly approaching and
we are looking forward to seeing all of you there.

If you have not yet RSVPed, please send your RSVP to your Group Coordinator
ASAP so we can finalize our headcount. Please also let your Group
Coordinator know if you are bringing a guest (the cost for a guest is
$125.00 per person)

If you have already paid your dues, your admission to the Gala is included
(Email members pay $50.00 to attend the Gala and can pay on line and send
their RSVP to me at  <mailto:Debbie at gothamnetworking.com>
Debbie at gothamnetworking.com).

Don't worry, if you have not yet paid your dues, you can go to our web site
today and pay online.

Any dues not paid in full by Monday, January 15 must pay $125.00 to attend
the Gala (as well as a $50.00 late fee on dues).

Again, the Gala is on January 31, 2007 from 6:00 to 9:00 pm at the Yale Club
44th St & Vanderbilt Avenue.  The Yale Club is directly across from Grand
Central Station so it is convenient to any subway or train stopping at Grand
Central Station. The dress code is the same as for our yearly cocktail
parties - business attire.

Our Gala promises to be a night to be remembered for a long time as Gotham's
500 members get together to celebrate!

Looking forward to seeing you there,
Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Gotham Networking Administrative Director

 <mailto:debbie at gothamnetworking.com> debbie at gothamnetworking.com