[Fredslist] Time is running out to pay your 2007 Gotham dues

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Thu Jan 11 16:43:15 EST 2007

Hi Gotham

Time is quickly running out - all 2007 membership dues must be paid in full
by Monday January 15.  Any dues received after the 15th will incur a $50
penalty on top of the membership dues and you will have to pay $125.00 to
attend the Gala.

Any members whose dues are paid in full can attend our 10 Year Anniversary
Gala for free (Email members must pay $50 to attend) all others pay $125.00
per person to attend. If you have already paid your dues, please send your
RSVP to attend the Gala to your GC or let me know.

You can pay your dues today by credit card - just go to:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/members/ (you'll have to sign in) and select
the "Pay Now" button next to your group.

Thanks - looking forward to seeing you all at the Gala!

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Gotham Networking Administrative Director

debbie at gothamnetworking.com