[Fredslist] Partnership opportunities w/ moving companies, brokerage firms, etc

Brian Weiss bweiss at ggw.com
Thu Jan 11 09:27:39 EST 2007

Hello Gotham,

Happy New Year! I have a client who is in the need of anyone that has
contacts with large to midsize residential brokerage firms, moving
companies, home inspector franchises or a real estate management/investment
firms for partnership opportunities.

My client is looking to partner with moving companies, brokerage firms, etc
to be part of their distribution network to reach out to customers that are
about move out of their home and into a new home.   If anyone is interested
in some partnership opportunities with revenue share potential please let
them know.  This is a nationwide program, so my client welcomes any
companies from around the USA.

They can be contacted by email at jkatz at homes.org or apollack at homes.org.

Regards,

Brian