[Fredslist] Pilates

iriswolinsky at aol.com iriswolinsky at aol.com
Mon Jan 8 14:03:15 EST 2007

Hello All,

   and Happy New Year!  Health and joy to one and all.

   I'd like to locate a good pilates class/center/instructor, UWS of Manhattan preferred.  I must do this!!

   Open to exploring yoga as well.

    Plus, who was the guest at one of our Women's Group meetings who had a circuit training program in midtown on a class by class basis?

   I will Seelig all responses.

   thanks much,

   Iris Wolinsky
   Attorney Arbitrator Mediator