[Fredslist] Forming a Gotham Art Group

Geri Thomas gthomas at artstaffing.com
Sun Jan 7 13:17:56 EST 2007

Dear Colleagues:  Happy 2007 and all good wishes for a prosperous year and
peace all over the world. Fred and I have been tossing around the idea of
an art group since the first Gotham Art Exhibition that I helped to
organize.  Art and museums are my life and to gauge interest in such a
group, I hope that you will take the time to answer the following survey
questions.  They move quickly and will give us an idea of interest and
focus. It's a "loose" word document form so it will move as you answer.
Let me know if you have any questions.  Cheers!  Geri

Geri Thomas, President
Thomas & Associates, Inc.
www.artstaffing.com