[Fredslist] Administrative Assistant Wanted

Cindy Cassuto ccassuto at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 6 08:15:59 EST 2007

In an effort to grow my real estate business, I need your help in finding talent for my team.  As one professional to another, you can appreciate my contacting you to let you know that I have an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant.

I am looking for a person who can be a partner in my business.  This individual will be supportive and will help manage the details of the business.  They will be naturally somewhat outgoing and like working with people.

I am looking for a person who has a strong administrative background.  Their focus should be on completing tasks and keeping the tasks organized until they are complete.  They should have a desire to "cross things off the list" and also to "get it right."  With this person on my team I should never walk into a listing appointment, buyer appointment or closing unprepared.

I am looking for a person who is so attentive to customers that they sense an issue before it actually arises.  They treat customers with great respect, but are also able to provide information that may not be what the customer wants to hear.

I am looking for a person who has leadership capabilities - even if they are as yet untapped.  This person has an ability to get things done through others.  Whether working with vendors or others in the office, this person has the ability to come up with win-win situations.

I am looking for a person I am proud to say is on my team and who will grow into additional opportunities as the business expands.

If you know of anyone who may fit this description, please let me know or feel free to forward this email to any interested individuals.

Sincerely,

Cindy Cassuto, ABR, GRI
President's International Elite/Associate Broker
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
127 Woodside Avenue
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
phone: (914) 672-3277