[Fredslist] A dream come true

JanPresent at aol.com JanPresent at aol.com
Fri Jan 5 13:27:39 EST 2007

I received this email from Frank Brancato, Principal of the High  School for
Leadership & Public Service. Last week we got the word that the  young woman,
whose name appears below, was accepted, early decision, to  Princeton, on a
full scholarship. This is only amazing, and it is what the  Friends of
Leadership dream and fantasize about. But even the realization  of the wildest dream
comes with strings attached. Here is what he  asked me:

"Our number one student, the young lady who is going to Princeton,  Urooj
Raja, needs to work.  Weekdays, obviously, are not good for this  young scholar.
A Saturday job, in Manhattan, is what is needed. Urooj is  our star, and I
would recommend her to do anything a company/firm needs her to  do; completely
trustworthy and thoroughly competent.

Can you work the  magic??"

Well now Gotham, let me ask you, can we? Feel free to get back to me with
all the fabulous job offers.
_janpresent at aol.com_ (mailto:janpresent at aol.com)