[Fredslist] Amazing Yoga instructor

Lawrence Jackson-Rosen lj-rnyc at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 3 22:04:57 EST 2007

Dear fellow Gothamites,

I offer you a New Year gift.  My dear friend, Adam Razak, is a certified
Personal Trainer who has an amazing way of blending Anasara-Vinyasa yoga
with calisthenics, plyometrics & weight training.  He is patient and
connects with each client to provide individualized instruction for
increasing strenth and flexiblility and improving health overall.  You will
improve your connection with your body while freeing your mind and soul.
Restore your self and lessen stress and pain, no matter your age or level.
Adam will come to your Manhattan home or office for sessions.  Please call
Adam at 917-657-3042, or email him at razak-adam at hotmail.com.  Tell Adam you
are a member of Gotham Networking and get half off your first session.

Best wishes,
Lawrence Jackson-Rosen