[Fredslist] Florida Rehab Facitity Recommendations Sought

Pjfsesq at aol.com Pjfsesq at aol.com
Tue Jan 2 16:17:21 EST 2007

Hi Gotham 2007
Hope everyone's Holiday Season was healthy, happy and productive. I am
looking for a reputable, responsible rehab facility for my  father-in-law, an
elderly patient with COPD and other medical issues.  The location is Palm Beach
County , Florida and more particularly in the  DelRay Beach, Boynton Beach areas.
A contact person in Florida would  be ideal in that many of the issues will
need to be resolved through family here  in NYC. Thanks in advance.
Phil Smallman
Bandit