[Fredslist] Proven Winner Available

Fred Klein fklein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Feb 26 16:48:29 EST 2007

Paula comes highly recommended.  Please see below and if interested
communicate directly with her.  Thanks.

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kzrd.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 02/26/2007 04:45 PM -----

             "paula de saro"
             <pdesaro at hotmail.
                                       fklein at kleinzelman.com
             02/26/2007 04:31                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Jean Wollan's friend

Thank you Fred.
I am seeking a sales, management or marketing position. I have a diverse
background, from Management, Media Broadcast, Pharmaceutical Sales, and
Coordinating.
I would like to find company that can benefit from my extensive expertise
as
a focused achiever with a proven record of success driving organization
goals. My demonstrated strengths in relationship management have been key
in
effectively interacting with all levels of internal staff, customers, and
vendors

Please find highlights of my qualifications:
·Five-year progressive tenure managing projects for the world’s leading
television network.
·High-energy manager skilled in leading up to 25-member teams and
administering budgets of up to $200,000.
·Innovative, persuasive communicator adept in delivering targeted
presentations to executive-level staff.
·Cross-functional team builder experienced in collaborating with all
organizational levels to advance project and business development
objectives.
·Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing and Communications

Hopefully this is what you're asking me to forward to you.
Again, thank you for the assistance.

Paula De Saro

>From: "Fred Klein" <fklein at kleinzelman.com>
>To: "paula de saro" <pdesaro at hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Jean Wollan's friend
>Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:52:36 -0500
>
>My pleasure, but please resend with a concise review of your skills and
>what you are seeking in the covering email to me.  Thanks.
>
>__________________________________
>Fred C. Klein
>Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
>485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
>New York, NY 10022
>(212) 935-6020
>fklein at legal.org
>http://www.kzrd.com
>http://www.gothamnetworking.com
>
>              "paula de saro"
>              <pdesaro at hotmail.
>              com>
>                                        fklein at legal.org
>              02/26/2007 03:45
cc
>              PM

Subject
>                                        Jean Wollan's friend
>

>Dear Fred,
>
>My neighbor Jean Wollan suggested I send you a copy of my resume.
>She mentioned you have a "Fred'sList" that my resume can be posted.
>I appreciate the help.
>Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
>Thank you.
>
>Paula De Saro

>Want a degree but can't afford to quit? Top school degrees online - in as
>fast as 1 year
>http://forms.nextag.com/goto.jsp?url=/serv/main/buyer/education.jsp?doSearch=n&tm=y&search=education_text_links_88_h288c&s=4079&p=5116

>[attachment "Resume_2007.doc" deleted by Fred Klein/KZRD]
>
>***This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and

>may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you
are
>not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
>copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
>contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
>email in error,  lease delete the email and notify the sender if we are
>sending you  materials in error.
>
>Circular 230 Disclosure Notice. To insure compliance with requirements
>imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice

>that may be contained in this communication (including any attachments) is

>not intended or  written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose
of
>  voiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or any state or local
>tax law to which a  governmental requirement similar to Circular 230
>applies.***

Want a degree but can't afford to quit? Top school degrees online - in as
fast as 1 year
http://forms.nextag.com/goto.jsp?url=/serv/main/buyer/education.jsp?doSearch=n&tm=y&search=education_text_links_88_h288c&s=4079&p=5116

(See attached file: Resume_2007.doc)***This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error,  lease delete the email and notify the sender if we are sending you  materials in error.