[Fredslist] Life Changing Experience - JOIN THE TEAM

Vincent J. Russo Vincent at vjrussolaw.com
Sat Feb 24 21:21:45 EST 2007

Three Openings Available in my Long Island
Elder Law, Special Needs and Estate Planning Law Firm

1. Attorney with experience in guardianship and/or Trust and Estate administration.
2. Leagl Assistant with experience in guardianship and/or Trust and Estate administration.
3. Intake peson who would be in charge of incoming prospective clients - sales experience a plus.

Send resume and salary requirement to me via email

Please no professional job placement services.

Thanks and Have a Great Day!
Vincent

"Every Day is a Beautiful Day"

Vincent J. Russo, Esq.
Vincent J. Russo & Associates, P.C.
1600 Stewart Avenue
Westbury, New York 11590
(516) 683-1717 tel
(516) 683-9393 fax
vincent at vjrussolaw.com
www.vjrussolaw.com

Please note that I have changed my email address to vincent at vjrussolaw.com.
If your email is urgent, please call my office at 516-393-3147 - Linda Mulllen and verify that I have
received your email or ask to speak to me.

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: In order to ensure compliance with IRS Circular 230, we must inform
you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this transmission and any attachments hereto is not
intended or written to be used and may not be used by any person for the purpose of (i) avoiding
any penalty that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or
recommending to another party any tax-related matter(s) addressed herein.

This electronic message transmission contains information from the law firm of VINCENT J.
RUSSO & ASSOCIATES, P.C. which may be confidential or privileged. The information is
intended to be for e the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us
by telephone (516) 683-1717 or be electronic mail at vjrusso at russoelderlaw.com immediately.