[Fredslist] Expeditious Passport Renewal

Mann, Carolyn carolyn.mann at lhh.com
Fri Feb 23 18:14:03 EST 2007

Dear Gotham Members:

I will need to present my passport in April as proof of my citizenship
and my passport expires in early March.  I have been told by several
"24-hr" and "speedy" passport renewal services that I need reservations
for an upcoming trip to be eligible to use one of these overnight
services.  Otherwise, renewing my passport through the post office can
take up to eight weeks or even longer.  I am concerned, therefore, that
I will not have my renewed passport in time for my April date.

Can anyone recommend a reliable and expeditious service I can use
without having travel reservations?

Thank you, in advance, for any suggestions you may have.

Best regards,

Carolyn
Group Coordinator -- Formica 1

Carolyn A. Mann