[Fredslist] My most embarrassing moment.

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Fri Feb 23 13:54:11 EST 2007

Hi everyone;

Earlier, I placed a posting on Fredslist regarding an internship for a
young man. I inadvertently confused Ruchi with someone else.  Ruchi is a
young woman, not a young man. She worked with me on an event a year and
a half ago and I recommend her with just as much enthusiasm.  I must
apologize for the confusion and will certainly put this into my
collection of my most embarrasing moments. I hope someone comes up with
an internship for her so that I can redeem myself.