[Fredslist] Telesummit for the legal profession

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Fri Feb 23 11:41:05 EST 2007

Dear colleagues and friends,

Have you heard about the first Worldwide Lawyer Mastery Telesummit? It's developing quite a buzz. I'm pleased to be a presenter, and here's why I think it will be a very valuable experience for you and all who attend.

It's about Career, Business Practice and Life. We all want more out of life, even if we love our work. And if practice isn't living up to your expectations..

This first-ever lawyer telesummit promises to:

v     Identify trends, strategies and solutions to lawyers' self-identified challenges;

v     Provide resources available to lawyers and firms to achieve excellence in business development, practice management, career choices and life/work flexibility;

v     Help strengthen working relationships among senior and junior partners, staff, colleagues and clients;

v     Coach lawyers to self-discover to customize personal and professionalize solutions more effectively

Plus, there are a truckload of tangible bonuses for the first 50 people that register.

This is a very special summit at which  I'll be teaming up with 8 other leading experts in the law profession to form a one of a kind counsel where we'll discuss the latest trends, opportunities, and ideas for building more successful firms, creating greater wealth, and balancing your work so you can actually enjoy a personal life. My focus will be on improving the working relationships of the various generations in the firm for better productivity, retention, flexibility and business development results.

Each presenter is well known in the field. Click here for details on presenters and their topics.

This is a different kind of conference. It's 10 hours over 5 days time by phone bridge - taking place wherever you are! March 26-30, 2007.

I know you're busy, so instead of my going on any longer, why don't you check out the telesummit web page for all the details. I think you'll be glad you did.

We all are excited to be participating in this not-to-be-missed event. Please pass my note on to anyone you think may be interested and spread the opportunity for professional and personal growth.

With all good wishes,

Phyllis

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine: Marketing Planning, Strategy and Management"

* Next Generation, Next Destination*
* Succeed in Your Own Personal Style *

Voice:: 212-593-1549
Fax:      212-980-7940