[Fredslist] Medical Advocate Needed

Geri Thomas GThomas at artstaffing.com
Fri Feb 23 08:33:04 EST 2007

Dear Colleagues, I'm in search of someone who can work with me to manage
a loved one's journey through the medical system for post-op cancer
care.  Someone who can liase with our insurance company, the doctors,
the system, etc. and provide needed administration and coordination of
all these matters.  Also looking for someone (it could be the same
person) who might provide transportation from Westchester to NYC
hospital and return. Needed immediately.  All good things, Geri

Geri Thomas, President
Thomas & Associates, Inc.
6 East 39th Street
New York, NY 10016