[Fredslist] Small Business Owner Opportunity

ak at designoven.com ak at designoven.com
Thu Feb 22 12:31:32 EST 2007

		Gotham,

The agency I work with is conducting proprietary research on Small Business Owners for one of our clients.

Here are the details:

Who is Eligible

- Small Business owners (any industry) that have been in business for at least 2 years

Participation Details

- 1 on 1 interview with a professional moderator. Interviews will be
videotaped.  Footage use will be limited to client presentations.

- Interviews will last approximately 1 hour and be held at 161 6th Ave (Corner of Spring St) in Manhattan

- Interviews will take place on 2/26 (Monday)

Participation Incentive

- All participants will receive $150 in AMEX Gift Cheques as compensation for their time

If you are interested please contact my colleague to schedule an appointment:

Tom Buontempo

212-367-4537

Tom.buontempo at momentumww.com

		 Let him know that you are a Gotham Member.

-Alex

Alex Klein
Creative Director/Founder
Design Oven