[Fredslist] Subject: I have a contact for BizDev in New Brunswick, Canada

Jennifer Naylor naylorjt at optonline.net
Wed Feb 21 12:56:00 EST 2007

Gothamites

A member of the New Brunswick government will be in Manhattan next week,
2/26 - 3/2, and he's entertaining anyone with companies looking to do a
partnership or expansion or technology transfer in the manufacturing sectors
of New Brunswick, Canada.

NB offers very comprehensive business support programs including
acceleration centers for establishing European market penetration.

His group has been very helpful to my development-stage technology company
especially in sharing contacts for potential partners, investors and
clients.

You can either contact me for more information or get in touch with Albert
directly.

M. Albert Girard
Investment Officer
Business New Brunswick