[Fredslist] Maria Guida Performances, CD Release

Maria Guida maria at successfulspeakerinc.com
Tue Feb 20 17:51:02 EST 2007

 Dear Fellow Gotham-ites,

Thank you for your generous spirit, your interest in Successful Speaker and
the training services I provide -- and also for your interest in my work as
a singer.

I am very happy to invite you to two exciting concerts  -- one celebrating
the release of my debut CD on Larknote Records!  On both evenings, my
wonderful band and I will be performing beautiful standards from the "Great
American Songbook":

Saturday, March 31

7pm  (one set only)

at

THE DUPLEX
61 Christopher Street
Just east of Seventh Avenue (West Village)
Second Floor Music Room

$12 Cover, Two-beverage minimum
Reservations:  212-255-5438

And please mark your calendar for the BIG EVENT:

My CD release concert:

Tuesday, June 5 at 8pm

at   SWEET RHYTHM

88 Seventh Avenue South
(between Bleeker and Grove Streets)

$20 Cover; $10 Minimum
Reservations:  212-255-3626
To make reservations online:   <http://www.sweetrhythmny.com>
www.sweetrhythmny.com

Thank you so much.  We look forward to seeing you there!

All the best,
Maria

Maria Guida
Successful Speaker, Inc.