[Fredslist] The "B.O.S.S." thanks Gotham members G. Anzalone & D. Stein

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Fri Feb 16 06:22:11 EST 2007

I recommend that any business owner doing business on Long Island get
an invite from Gotham members Steve Lichtenstein, Lichtenstein
Financial (Queens) of Steve Spurgeon Crown Advertising (Commerce) to
attend.

BOSS is made up of business owners that target facility managers,
building owners, architects etc.  The companies are substantial in
size and make high level introductions.  Additionally they do some
cooperative advertising and marketing.

My thanks to Steve and Steve for having me.

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Automatic Mail/Automatic On-Line
	  Printing Mailing and Electronic Marketing