[Fredslist] Legal & Business Expo - Exhibitors wanted

Tara Rice tarajrice at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 11:33:00 EST 2007

We are holding our third annual expo at the Huntington Hilton on Long Island in May, in conjunction with the Nassau and Suffolk County Bar Associations.  We will be hosting about 100 exhibitors and expect from 400-500 attendees.  If you would like to exhibit at the show, please call or email me ASAP - we are limiting the number of vendors in each category, and slots are filling up fast.  Breakfast, lunch and snacks will be provided, as well as two or three Continuing Legal Education (CLE) seminars for attorneys.

  Tara Rice
  State Bank of Long Island
  (212) 572-6206
  trice at statebankofli.com