[Fredslist] 2nd Chance for Adrian Miller @Gotham Queens 2/15

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Mon Feb 12 11:02:54 EST 2007

My Fellow Networkers,

if you missed Adrian Miller (Gotham LI, President of Adrian Miller
Sales Training) last workshop: Proven Tactics to Win at
Selling....the Good, the Bad and the Ugly -  join us for her highly
informative, fast paced presentation on Thursday.

This presentation will drill on the core competencies required for
executing high impact selling and the foundation necessary for
success in today's highly competitive business environment.

Adrian is a highly regarded presenter and we guarantee that you'll
leave this Gotham meeting with some new tips and techniques that will
help you hit your 2007 sales goals.

The Gotham Queens Group meeting is Thursday February 15th, at the
World Famous POP’s DINER 80-26 Queens Boulevard Elmhurst at 8AM. If
you are planning to attend PLEASE call, Vincent DeRegotis our
fearless Group Coordinator at 718-206-4800 or reply to this e-mail.

If you are a guest YOU MUST call, we have a non-compete cause and
would not want to embarrass any-one. Besides that we need a head count.

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Automatic Mail/Automatic On-Line
	  Printing Mailing and Electronic Marketing