[Fredslist] Kudos ! to Leslie Berkoff

Steven Lichtenstein Steven_Lichtenstein at fhfg.com
Mon Feb 12 09:15:43 EST 2007

Tribespersons: Last week I put out an email requesting speakers for my
temple Mens Club. I received over six responses and plan on utilizing
Gotham's resources for the remainder of the year.

Special thanks to Leslie Berkoff of Moritt Hock Hamroff & Horowitz LLP, who
filled in at the last minute. Although we had a rare sparse crowd due to
the frigid temps, Leslie came prepared with an expert presentation. Besides
her professionalism and intelligence, Leslie's grasp of the Bankruptcy and
Consumer Protection Act as well as details of homestead protection (which
varies from state to state), was timely and insightful.

Clearly Leslie and her firm are an excellent source of knowledge and
advocacy for the consumers and business owners out there, who really need
the 'protection'. We are looking forward to having her return one day and
look forward to the other wonderful Gotham members that responded to my
request for speakers.

Below is a testimonial from our temple Mens Club president, Jeffrey
Schwartz who also happens to be an attorney:

Leslie,
Thank you for your time this past Sunday morning to speak before Temple
Chaverim’s Men’s Club, the Most Vibrant Men’s Club of Long Island. Your
discussion was informative, insightful and very interesting. We appreciate
your time, your knowledge and your willingness to share that with our
membership. Your presentation was a highlight of our speaker series and we
hope we can encourage you to consider a return engagement.
Best regards,
Jeff Schwartz, Esq.
President, Temple Chaverim Men’s Club

************************************
Jeff Schwartz
Law Office of Jeffrey S. Schwartz
100 Jericho Quadrangle Ste 202
Jericho, New York 11753
Local (516) 938-3888
Toll Free (888) 234-5672
Facsimile (516) 433 - 3001
jschwartz at ionus.com

regards, Steven

Steven D. Lichtenstein, CLU,ChFC
"Specializing in Plans, Hopes & Dreams"
FH Financial Group / The Guardian
95-25 Queens Blvd., Rego Park, N.Y. 11374
ph:718 268-9255x203  f:718 268-9268
e: steven_lichtenstein at fhfg.com
web: www.stevenlicht.com
http://www.livingbalancesheet.net/client/ForestHills_web/Clients_webHi.htm

Registered Principal and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities, LLC
(PAS), 7 Hanover Square, New York, NY 10004, 1-888-600-4667. Securities
products/services and advisory services are offered through PAS, a
registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. Field Representative, The
Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian), New York, NY. PAS is
an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Guardian. Forest Hills Financial
Group is not an affiliate or subsidiary of PAS or Guardian. PAS is a member
NASD, SIPC.

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you  have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.