[Fredslist] Anyone Looking for a Nintendo Wii?

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 23:36:47 EST 2007

Just thought I would do a public service announcement for my Gotham friends. I've seen a lot of emails along the network looking for the Wii, as I have been since Hannukah for my stepson. I walked into Toys R Us on Broadway and 44th tonight and they had hundreds of them. Given all of the "horror" stories I have read, it was so easy-I didn't even have to wait on line.

   If anyone is still looking for a Wii, its worth a try!