[Fredslist] Consumer Electronics, Sports Apparel, Cell Phone Contacts Needed

Michael Millis Michael_Millis at msn.com
Thu Feb 8 04:44:32 EST 2007

Hello along the network,

Would anyone happen to have a highly-placed marketing or public relations contact
at a consumer electronics, sports apparel, or cell phone service provider company
interested in Gen X/Y exposure? I would also be interested in a contact at Scion
automobiles.

I am lining up sponsors for a high-profile xtreme sports exhibition that will be taking
place at Walt Disney World for three days in June. The event will include concerts
by major recording artists and appearances by major sports stars each day.
Coverage by MTV is currently in negotiation. The minimum sponsor investment is
$100,000. I have event profile and sponsor benefit information that can be e-mailed
to prospective sponsors.

Thanks very much for the assist, Gotham.

Really glad that everyone had such a good time at the Gala last Wednesday.

Bundle up and stay warm!

All the very best for continued success.

Mike Millis
Gotham 10th Anniversary Gala Committee

Gotham Hispanic

MX2 MEDIA
Special Events Design, Production, and Coordination

"Making Exciting Things Happen."

(718) 434-7879