[Fredslist] Need 2 Exec Admin Assistants to support 3 SVPs in new biz dept of fast paced Insurance Broker, (no recruiters at this time please)

Michael Zeldes Michael.Zeldes at hubinternational.com
Wed Feb 7 18:11:48 EST 2007

Gothamites:

Our firm's midtown NYC office is actively looking for 2 administrative assistants for our Executive New Business Group. Candidates must have 5+ years of experience, have an outgoing personality and be able to thrive in a fast paced environment where relationships are critical. Individuals would each primarily report to one Senior VP, (one of them will be me), while supporting ½ of one other Senior VP's work.

Along with typical administrative duties, (computer fluency important but actual word processing work is limited), the individual is the gatekeeper to the Executive's clients and prospects so communication skills are critical. Our firm, Hub International Northeast is part of a publicly traded commercial insurance broker, (NYSE:HBG). For more info see www.hubnortheast.com <http://www.hubnortheast.com/>  to learn about our region or see our corporate site at www.hubinternational.com <http://www.hubinternational.com/> . Salaries are commensurate with employment experience. Those seriously interested can forward resumes with salary requirements, (a must) directly to my attention at Michael.zeldes at hubinternational.com

Michael Zeldes

Senior Vice President

Hub International Northeast

1065 Avenue of the Americas