[Fredslist] A Rare Invitation to Ride the Circuit at Thursday's Marketing & Communication's Luncheon

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Sun Feb 4 16:07:54 EST 2007

Join us at an ³Open Luncheon² of the Marketing and Communications Group on
Thursday, Feb 8 at the Friars Club (57 East 55th Street) , 3rd Floor, 12:30

We'd love to meet and greet fellow Gothamites at the February 8 Marketing &
Communication luncheon to be held at the Friars Club 3rd floor dining room.

This is a chance to visit our very low profile group and see what all the
talk is about.  If you are interested in learning more about how to market
your business and get new business, or, if you are just curious about how
the communications process work, please join us for a lively discussion on
Thursday.  I promise you a most stimulating and enjoyable time.

Please, if you are so inclined, kindly be in touch with me first, so I can
discuss your attending this group (I¹m at 212-490-6500 or bambe at bambepr.com)

We¹d love to see you all there, so give this group a whirl!

Looking forward to hearing from you out there in Gothamland.

Bambe Levine, President
Bambe Levine Public Relations
222 East 44th St. 9th floor
New York, NY 10017