[Fredslist] Congratulations, Gotham

michael landrum Mike at CoachMike.com
Thu Feb 1 21:39:54 EST 2007

Last night's Gala was a fitting testimony to the generous impulse that is at the heart of our network.  Gotham is about giving.  We give each other what we have to offer - and more than that, we give ourselves.  In deciding to become a nodes in the network, we have grown together like an ever-increasing organism. That sometimes we find business to conduct here is good, but it is really beside the point.  The real meaning of Gotham is in the giving and in the appreciation of one another's gift.

Thank you Fred and Nancy for following this wonderful impulse.  Your generous energy and commitment are reflected in the broad net of relationships that have grown around you.  Congratulations on ten years at the hub of a powerful net, bound together by love.  Thank you Bob Formica, and Norman Spizz and Debra and Mitch and all who gave your energy to making last night possible.

Gothamly,

Mike Landrum
www.ThePassionateSpeaker.com

"Clarity, Brevity, Passion!"