[Fredslist] Office and or Showroom Space

Geri Thomas GThomas at artstaffing.com
Sun Dec 30 16:33:03 EST 2007

Dear Colleagues:  We need to sublet office and/or showroom space for
approximately one year for one of our projects.  The preferred location is
between Madison and Fifth from 42nd to 38th Street.  Office space for two or
three people; if showroom is a possibility, it would need to be clean and
secure.  Looking forward to hearing from you about possibilities.  Peace and
Prosperity in 2008.  Cheers, Geri

Geri Thomas, President
Thomas & Associates, Inc.
6 East 39th Street
New York, NY 10016
P. 212.779.7059
F. 212.779.7096
www.artstaffing.com

About Thomas & Associates, Inc.
Based in New York City, Thomas & Associates, Inc.
is an innovative firm that offers staffing, consulting,
and training programs for museums, non-profit
organizations, and arts and culture
businesses nationwide. The company has
recently launched its career services division
to address the needs of arts and culture
professionals everywhere.