[Fredslist] This is...JEOPARDY

Harry Silverstein hsilvers at chicagogsb.edu
Fri Dec 28 14:51:46 EST 2007

Gotham,

Last year at around this time, I appealed to the network to help
provide prizes for a Jeopardy Tournament sponsored by the Friends of
the High School for Leadership and Public Service.  I am a board
member of this organization (as are several other Gothamites,
including our fearless leader, Fred Klein, Scott Bloom, et al), which
attempts to give a leg up to inner city high school students who hope
to attend college and fulfill their dreams.  Among other benefits,
the group provides any student in grades 10-12 with an adult mentor
who helps the student navigate life issues, including academics,
college acceptance, home life, etc.

We are again hosting a Jeopardy tournament for the students, and we
would be absolutely delighted if we could count on Gotham to help us
provide good prizes for the kids.  Following is a list of last year's
prizes to give you an idea of what is appropriate.  If you do,
however, come up with an imaginative idea that is not represented
here, I would love hear it.

FIRST PRIZE:		Four (4) tickets to a NY Mets Game
SECOND PRIZE:		Two (2) tickets to a Brooklyn Cyclones game
THIRD PRIZE: 		$25 Barnes & Noble Gift Card
FOURTH PRIZE:		Syracuse University Logo Hat and T-Shirt.
FIFTH PRIZE:		Google memorabilia

Thank you in advance, Gotham, for considering our request.  Please
feel free to contact me with any questions or ideas.

Warm regards,

Harry Silverstein
Co-Owner
Red, White & Bleu