[Fredslist] PROMO: "Frankly My Dear I Don't Give A Damn" Sales Training

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Fri Dec 28 09:13:28 EST 2007

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season.

Our new sales training program is "Frankly my dear I don't give a
damn", an irreverent sales approach to dealing with the obstacles
encountered in prospecting, overcoming resistance and closing.

Gothamites get a 10% discount (Solopreneurs get 15%) and the program
can be provided as a tele-class as well as in-person.

Please contact me directly if you'd like more information on the
parameters of the program.

A Happy and Healthy New Year to all.

Best
Adrian

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

Read my newest article at The New York Enterprise Report:  http://
tinyurl.com/2k74go

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"