[Fredslist] CRS Friday Promotion

MARTIN SILLEN msillen at crsmove.com
Thu Dec 27 09:37:47 EST 2007

CRS MOVING & STORAGE FRIDAY GOTHAM PROMOTION

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE TO GOTHAM MEMBERS AND FRIENDS OF
GOTHAM

I’d like to take the time to introduce Corporate
Relocation Systems to you. Geared to lead the field in
corporate relocations, CRS is rapidly growing as an all
encompassing relocation firm offering a wide range of
services.   Our experience has taught us, when it comes to
corporate and institutional relocations many challenges
will arise.  We offer our services and expertise to become
your personal relocation solver.

We offer a wide range of services designed to minimize
your company’s downtime during the relocation process.
• Corporate Relocations – Performing “The Move” with Post
Move Services
• Move Consulting and Pre-Relocation Budget Analysis
• Move Planning / Project Management
• I.T. Disconnect and Reconnect, PC’s, Printers & Faxes.
• Inventory Services
• Systems Furniture: Space Planning, Furniture
Engineering, Catalogs, CAD layouts,
• Furniture Installations, Receipt, Delivery, Knock-Downs
and Re-Installations
• Disposition of Surplus Furniture
• Space and Floor Protection
• Warehouses each equipped with CATV, Central Alarm,
Climate Control and Fire Suppression Systems for all your
Warehousing and Storage needs.

Our services are designed to carry you through the
relocation process with the least amount of disruption to
your daily business activities.  CRS-Corporate Relocation
Systems is prepared to dedicate all of our resources to
your projects so that we can ensure a smooth and cost
efficient relocation.

Marty Sillen
Vice President Business Development
Corporate Relocation Systems Inc