[Fredslist] Discounted Video Services for Gotham members (Jan/Feb 08)

Anthony Bellov anthonybellov at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 14 11:33:36 EST 2007

Hi all -

January and February tend to be our slowest months for video production (though I may be speaking out of turn based on how busy we were LAST year). Just the same, I would like to offer something special to my esteemed fellow Gothamites as a year-end gift, so...

Engage us for a video project - - be it a training video, promotional piece, personal history project, private event, live performance - - what have you - - - during the months of January or February, and you'll receive a special Gotham-only rate reduced by at least 10% off our already reasonable rate-schedule. This special offer applies only to Gotham members.

BTW: I'm happy to personally speak with you about your projects and ideas - no matter how vague, or how "whacky" you might think they are - at any time. So feel free to give a call or pop by our website.

And please accept our sincere best wishes to you all for a happy end-of-year and a fulfilling and successful 2008.

Best,
Anthony Bellov and the crew

Anthony Bellov Video Productions
865 West End Avenue