[Fredslist] Special Holiday Gift to Gotham ...

anna at lieberbrewster.com anna at lieberbrewster.com
Fri Dec 14 08:14:54 EST 2007

After receiving a fabulous response, I¹ve decided to extend the deadline to
December 17, 2007. Don¹t miss it.

Give a gift of expert marketing consultation. Absolutely free.

Do you know a business owner who really needs marketing help?

I¹m giving Gotham the gift of 6 complimentary consultations.

Not a sales pitch but a genuine evaluation with real recommendations and
marketing action steps. Only 6 spots. Offers fill up quickly, so reply now.

Requirements

€ Must be member of Gotham to give the gift
€ Recipient need not be member of Gotham; may be client, friend, colleague
or relative
€ Recipient is in independent business at least 5 years or capitalized start
up with business plan
€ Gotham member sends brief description of nominated recipient to be sure
they qualify and complete contact info of recipient and themselves (in case
I need to speak to gift giver)
€ Consultation is given in Manhattan
€ Each consultation is 2 hours ($400 value)

About me

€ Marketing consultant with over three decades of experience in marketing,
branding, web, creative direction, copy and publishing
€ Adjunct professor at NYU
€ Featured in Oprah magazine in 2002
€ Speaker and widely published
€ Gotham member in Sales & Marketing group

PS: The good news: You may give the gift to yourself if you meet the
requirements

Hurry. Offer ends December 14, 2007

Happy Holidays,

Anna Lieber

Anna Lieber, President

Lieber Brewster, Inc.
Creating marketing velocity
212 874-0548

Does your brand need a makeover? Need to attract new business? Lieber
Brewster is dedicated to empowering entrepreneurial companies through
strategic marketing, training and brand-building initiatives designed to
maximize visibility, market share and growth.

We train CEOs and their teams to become 21st-century brand leaders. We¹ve
worked with a diverse range of clients to create brand stories,
communications, marketing plans, branding programs, product launches,
content, web sites and online marketing solutions.

Visit my new blog at:
http://www.lieberbrewster.blogspot.com

Check out my latest contribution to The New York Enterprise Report at
http://nyreport.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Feature.showFeature&FeatureID=368