[Fredslist] South Asian Chamber of Commerce – HOLIDAY NETWORKING DINNER – TONIGHT - WEDNESDAY, Dec. 12th @ 6:30pm

Gurmeet S gurmeetks2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 09:03:44 EST 2007

Dear Friends,

  Hope you are enjoying the holiday season with your loved ones.

  There is no better time then the holidays to say Thank You to those who have contributed to your success throughout the year.

  South Asian Chamber of Commerce (SACC) is committed in helping you grow and promote your business and network with the finest professionals in all Industries.

  We invite you to join and bring your friends and colleagues to our special HOLIDAY NETWORKING DINNER being held TONIGHT WEDNESDAY – DECEMBER 12th, 2007 at 6:30pm at Nan King located at 2056 Hillside Avenue , New Hyde Park, NY 11040 (516-352-0009).

  Also, save the date for our 2008 (first quarter) meetings   being held on:
  January 16th

.details to follow soon.
  February 13th, ........details to follow soon.
  March 12th, ........details to follow soon.

Networking and Cocktails begins at 6:30pm followed by dinner & entertainment for just $40 a person.  Please feel free to forward this to your friends and colleagues who might benefit from this.

  To confirm attendance please RSVP to: RSVPSACC at YAHOO.COM

  Nanking is an upscale Restaurant that offers a wide variety of delicacies from Thai, Chinese and Indian Cuisines.  The food and service at Nanking is just as pleasing as the decor.  The New York Times reviewed  Nanking , and gave it a "very Good" rating.   Nanking 's Menu boasts Chinese and Thai dishes fused with some Indian flavor.
    Nanking has 5 Locations and 1 more location coming very soon.
4941 Stelton Road                  2056 Hillside Avenue                101 Hudson Street
  South Plainfield NJ 07080      New Hyde Park NY   11040       Jersey City NJ 07302
  1538 Parkway Plaza                    72-23 37th Avenue
  Oak Tree Road Iselin NJ 08830       Jackson Heights NY 11372
  and coming soon to Manhattan on Broadway and 50th Street !

Gurmeet K. Sodhi
  Ph: 516-662-5215
  Fx: 516-941-0799