[Fredslist] Judgment Collection

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 13:44:28 EST 2007

As a matrimonial attorney I am often faced with the ironic position of securing a substantial judgment for my clients for unpaid child support only to be told, later, that my clients have been unable to collect any of the outstanding judgment. I know this also from  personal experience as I hold my own judgment for unpaid child support.

My immediate concern is finding a collection agency to use for my own collection issue and who I would feel comfortable referring my clients to.  Any suggestions?