[Fredslist] next weeks meeting

Vincent vincent at axelpro.net
Tue Dec 11 15:45:30 EST 2007

Our next and final meeting for this year will be on DECEMBER 20th, 2007.

This meeting will be held at the same place and time (POP's Diner 80-26

Queens Boulevard Elmhurst at 8am). PLEASE call or e-mail me if you are

planning to attend or if you are bringing a guest. As you all know we are a

non-compete group and I need to know who is attending (name and

information) on any guest that you will be bringing to our group(THEIR IS NO

CHARGE FOR OUR GUEST AS LONG THEY ARE TO BE POTENTIAL

MEMBERS, AND THEY DO-NOT CONFLICT WITH OUR MEMBER).

Also PLEASE call or e-mail me I NEED A HEAD COUNT.

Vincent